- You support our customers with the introduction and use of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 in various application scenarios (intranets, collaboration portals, digitization of processes and search optimization).
- You support our customers in the field of digitization and the use of digital workstations.
- You analyze customer-specific requirements and coordinate project goals directly with the customer.
- You get an insight into the planning, implementation, and controlling of projects.
- You take on subtasks and growing responsibilities in several areas.
- You share with us the passion for good digital solutions.
- You have completed a degree or apprenticeship in a technical or business management area with a focus on computer science.
- You are motivated to bridge the gap between conception and customer benefit.
- You are familiar with the methods for IT consulting and project management and, ideally, have already applied those methods.
- Communication is your strength. You speak German fluently and also have a good command of English, if possible.
- Our company is family-friendly. Most of our customers are close to the company, so you don’t have to travel a lot and can spend your evenings at home.
- We allow home office for an individual and better work-life balance.
- Challenge yourself, because we encourage you. We offer a variety of opportunities for further development for your breadth and depth of knowledge.
- You work with a competent and helpful team in an attractive work environment.
- We live team spirit with daily foosball rounds and numerous company events.
The Alight Consulting GmbH is an IT and process consulting company. One focus of the company’s portfolio is the conception, development, and operation of software applications based on Microsoft technologies, in particular Microsoft SharePoint. Thanks to our first-class team, flexibility and a high level of technical know-how characterize our company.
Do you want to participate in a variety of projects based on Microsoft technologies and continuously expand your knowledge? Then join our team in Munich or Nuremberg and please send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org